Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website.
Our Website will provide you with a profile of our institution and the German language courses we offer, as well as information on accommodation, living in Marburg and any other materials you need in order to plan your stay with us.
You can sign up for one of our courses online through our online registration.
For additional information on course fees and accommodation costs see:
As a licensed test center for the telc exams and the TestDaF we also provide you with information on the different forms of examination and according preparation, as well as exam dates and the registration procedure.
Our new examination preparation courses are designed to successfully prepare you for the telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule exam.
Please follow the links below to get more information on the telc exam, exam preparation and course registration, as well as our course and examination fees:
On our Facebook Page you may also find more information on our activities, events in Marburg and language learning tips.
We look forward to seeing you here in Marburg.
The S + W speak + write Team
Only a few places left. Register now!!!
September 1st - September 30th, 2016,
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 12.35 pm
German Courses offered for the following levels:
A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2.2, C1.2, C1.2/TestDaF
minimum number of participants 5
The next telc German exams for B2 and C1 takes place on October 15th, 2016.
Registration deadline September 15th, 2016.
Do you want to prepare yourself linguistically for your studies at Philips University in Marburg and discard the TestDaf or DSH?
Then we would like to offer you our study-preparation Language course.
During the preparation period you can enroll yourself in Philips University for two semesters:
- Register yourself to one of our study-preparation language courses.
- Apply through uni-assist to a field of study, as there are no admission limits.
- You receive an admission decision and with your explanation about the approval of the study places, the payment of the semester costs and our registration confirmation of a space in one of our prepatory language courses, you can matriculate in Philipps University.
The following advantages come with the matriculation:
- You receive a semester ticket.
- You can use the university facilities and services.
- You receive an internet account and use the University Wi-Fi, when in range.
- You receive a student card for the cafeteria and can also use it in the university library.